- Set life goals.
- Examine your current financial status and come up with a plan to meet your goals given your current situation and future plans.
- Meet life goals through proper management of your finances.
- Provide direction and meaning to your financial decisions.
- Evaluate the level of risk in your investment portfolio or adjust your retirement plan due to changing family circumstances.
- Gather relevant financial information.
Call 573-581-6566 to set up an appointment with our
certified financial planner.